By Correspondent

Harare Highfield: Family has lost Property worth thousands of US dollars in an inferno this Saturday.

This news crew arrived at the scene and established that a gas tank exploded inside the house leading to the catastrophe.

Interventions by the Fire brigade Unit were helpless as the crew arrived at the scene way after the inferno occured.

No one was injured during the fire.

The police is still carrying out investigations surrounding the fire outbreak

The following are images of the incident: